|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
You can find us on Twitch and soon to be youtube here
- Do not use Barliman Butterbur, hes a placement because I cant find Grace of the Eldar
Pairs well with the attack deck seen here
- Lots of heals, Double Imladris Minstrel Are op!
- Threat? What threat Glorfindel is soo strong!
- Tons of questing, objective clear, and fate
- Destroys both beginner and challenge modes
- Low resources... which can be supplemented with Sword of Numenor detailed below
- Can have some difficulty with card draw, but this deck is so strong that its not really needed
Blocking with Glorfindel is needed and getting attachments like Gondorian Shield or Shield of Rohan will prevent him dying. Note if you are fighting low damage enemies they wont do enough damage to proc his threat reducing passive. So take care to use those kind of attachments. Sword of Numenor and Star Brooch on Gorfindel is great for your weakness to resources generation
- Getting Imladris Minstrel out asap is stong. The heals they provide are so good. Keep them topped off and focus the rest of your heals on Dwalin and Glorfindel.
Back to the Dark is great to use on stubborn enemies with guard/block. Or that have high health.
- Enduring Valor on Dwalin is a must. Him with a Raiment of War and a Sword of Numenor make him so strong. The kills will make Imladris Minstrel shine and you can see just how strong it is!
- Sword of Numenorfrom the attack deck on Glorfindel really pays dividends, say hello to Resources!
- Use Will of Steel with a fully buffed Dwalin to help do great damage!
- I use Éowyn plus Unexpected Courage to mostly quest and fate, but she can tank when needed.
- I Star Brooch Arwen for questing and fate