|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
A deck centered around playing Dwarf allies and synergies.
Note that Frodo is chosen as the Spirit hero for the following reasons:
- There are no Spirit dwarf heroes
- Frodo's 3 willpower helps address willpower-related tasks (especially hazards)
- Frodo's Achieve ability helps with the deck's high mana curve
- Frodo has a low threat statistic
- The deck does not play that many events so Elrond brings little value
Eowyn is a potential alternative to Frodo.
A rundown of the cards and why they are included is as follows:
- Longbeard Elder: I like to call these the Gandwarves. In this deck they often end up with statistics similar to Gandalf and can help with both combat and willpower-related activities.
- Erebor Hammersmith: A very helpful sink for extra resources you have to spend. Can generate Round Shields, Warrior Swords, Dwarven Axes, and sometimes even Raiments of War; all of which will strengthen your units. Can also attack Sauron's units in a pinch.
- Iron Hills Champion: A decent Dwarf with well-rounded stats.
- Veteran Axehand: A decent two-drop with good strength and health.
- Erebor Watchman, Celduin Traveler, & Raise the Shire: The deck's one-cost allies.
- Star Brooch & Unexpected Courage: Very handy attachments that grant stalwart or pseudo-stalwart. You mainly play these on your heroes.
- Round Shield, Gondorian Shield & Mithril Shirt: Armour to help extend the lifespan of your Dwarf heroes and allies. Frodo is a fairly low priority but maybe you'll put a Round Shield on him.
- Dwarven Axe: Weapons for your Dwarf heroes.
- Gandalf & Narya: The Gandalf package. You'll find this in a lot of decks as Gandalf is a great Swiss army knife for a variety of problems.
Note that Careful Planning can be taken out for Against the Shadow. In my stream I forgot to include Against the Shadow and thought I'd try powering through Expert difficulty without it for fun.