|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Purple Dwarf Trio||1||1||2||1.0|
A deck whose strategy centers around playing the most powerful cards and combos available to the purple Leadership sphere. Yeah sure, that's not really a "strategy", but the Good Stuff archetype isn't necessarily about synergy; it's about raw power!
A rundown of the cards and why they are included is as follows:
- A Light From Within & Strength of Arms: these are very strong cards that are basically auto-includes for any mono Leadership deck.
- Against the Shadow: Just a very strong overall card that you'll find in most decks that play Expert difficulty.
- Reinforcements & Raise the Shire: Notice that the deck does not play any 1-cost or 2-cost (non-unique) allies. This is to ensure that Reinforcements is consistently strong. Raise the Shire is a nice pseudo-1-cost ally that helps address willpower-related tasks.
- Gondorian Shield & Cram: These help keep your heroes' health up as this deck does not have much healing.
- Armor of Erebor: Just a very helpful attachment that helps protect your allies. It is usually played on Aragorn or Dis since they have the most health, but sometimes you want it on Sam for the attack boost. Synergizes well with Sword of Numenor.
- Sword of Numenor: Generally played on Aragorn and then one of the other two heroes depending on the situation. Synergizes well with Aragorn's power ability.
- Ranger Cloak: Boosts Aragorn's willpower. Alternatively a Ranger Blade may make sense. The Sword that was Broken is not included because Aragorn really likes his Sword of Numenor.
- Bill the Pony: A very nice 0-cost ally (thanks to Sam) that helps with the deck's mana curve.
- Adventuring Hobbit & Northern Survivor: For helping with willpower-related obstacles and charging the fate meter.
- Erkenbrand: Just a very strong card that you'll find in almost any deck with a Leadership hero. Helps protect your board.
- Gandalf & Narya: The Gandalf package. You'll find this in a lot of decks as Gandalf is a great Swiss army knife for a variety of problems.
See also Purple Dwarf Trio, a deck with a similar build but different heroes (https://digital.ringsdb.com/decklist/view/187/purple-dwarf-trio-1.0).