|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
A deck centered around enhancing your three heroes through attachments and using allies and events for healing and support. This deck also has a resource control subtheme with a number of cards that gain/destroy resources or get you powerful allies for cheap. This deck also has a Guard subtheme.
The role of each hero is as follows:
- Dis: Protect your units by defending every turn. The goal with Dis is to equip her with Sword of Numenor, Armor of Erebor, and either Star Brooch or Unexpected Courage. This will allow her to kill multiple enemies each turn, giving you more resources in the process while protecting your board.
- Sam: Control the board by killing weak enemies, destroying one of Sauron's resources each turn, and defending your other units when necessary. The goal with Sam is to equip him with Sword of Numenor, Armor of Erebor (or Mithril Shirt if available), and either Star Brooch or Unexpected Courage. This will allow him to kill multiple enemies each turn, gaining you more resources while Sauron suffers from having one less resource each turn.
- Elrond: Do willpower-related tasks and keep things alive with his event-based healing. The goal with Elrond is to give him a Star Brooch and... yeah, he's pretty happy when he gets that. Don't give him the Mithril Shirt unless his health is getting very low. Sam or a Guard ally usually like wearing that instead (it's also good to have a backup armour in case of Greedy Fingers).
A rundown of the other cards and why they are included is as follows:
- Adventuring Hobbit and Northern Survivor: Very well-rounded allies with decent willpower.
- Erkenbrand & Guardian of Arnor: Provide additional assistance in protecting your board with their Guard ability also giving you some action advantage.
- Bill the Pony: A 0-cost unique ally (important for Reinforcements!) with decent statistics and some additional resource generation.
- Reinforcements & Raise the Shire: Notice that the deck does not have any non-unique allies that cost less than 3. This ensures that Reinforcements is consistently strong. Raise the Shire is a nice pseudo 1-cost ally. Both of these also heal one of your units thanks to Elrond!
- Cram: A nice shot of healing (even better thanks to Elrond) and tempo for when you need it.
- Against the Shadow: Just an overall strong card that you'll find in most decks that play Expert. You'll often have many units defend before traveling to a new location and then immediately cast Against the Shadow for a massive board swing.
- Gandalf & Narya: The Gandalf package. You'll find this in a lot of decks as Gandalf is a great Swiss army knife for a variety of problems. Unlike in Red Green superheroes, this deck often will not draw both Gandalf and Narya over the course of a game, but it's nice to have them for those really long games.