|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
A deck centered around Noldor and Silvan tribal synergies.
Each hero's role is as follows:
- Elrond: Do willpower-related tasks
- Galadriel: Draw extra cards, keep threat down, and help with willpower-related tasks when needed
- Legolas: Do combat-related tasks
A rundown of each card and why it is included:
- Sailor of Lune & Veteran Sword-elf: Powerful Noldor allies that benefit from the events and attachments in the deck.
- Warrior Sword, Ranger Spear, Elven Blade, Round Shield: Weapons and Armor for both the deck's heroes and allies
- Unexpected Courage, Star Brooch, & Timely Rescue: The Stalwart package. You'll see this in a lot of decks that play Spirit cards as they are very cost-effective ways of getting extra actions.
- Back to the Dark, Pity Stayed His Hand, Dwarven Peacekeeping & Fair and Perilous: Powerful events that help control the board.
- Against the Shadow: Just an all-around powerful card that you will find in many decks that play on Expert difficulty.
- Quickbeam: The deck is pretty low on allies and wants an additional big one. Gandalf with Narya is an alternative, though is less consistent as you will need to draw both cards. Quickbeam can honestly be replaced if newer high-cost allies are ever added to the game. The low-cost Silvan allies are pretty underwhelming in their abilities and die pretty easily.
How strong is this deck you may ask? It can do Gundabad solo on Expert difficulty!
(Watch it do that here: www.youtube.com)