|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Red Green Superheroes||1||1||5||1.0|
A deck centered around enhancing your three heroes through attachments and using allies and events for support. This deck can thought of as a more aggressive variation of Red Green Superheroes.
The role of each hero is as follows:
- Idraen: Control the board and gain action-advantage. The goal with Idraen is to equip her with Bow of the Galadhrim, Raiment of War, and Unexpected Courage so that she is able to kill three enemies each turn regardless of if they have Guard or Flying.
- Boromir: Control the board by sniping away weak enemies while at the same time protecting your units by giving them Block. Boromir usually attacks before Idraen so that he can buff her or protect your other units. The goal with Boromir is to equip him with Bow of the Galadhrim, Raiment of War, and Unexpected Courage so that he is able to kill two enemies each turn.
- Galadriel: Do willpower-related tasks and use her power to keep threat down while providing a source of card draw. The goal with Galadriel is to equip her with Round Shield and Star Brooch.
and of course our "fourth hero":
- Gandalf: You will usually use Gandalf for reducing 3 threat since Galadriel's power will usually do a great job of drawing through your deck. As usual, his 3 damage ability should only be used if it immediately wins you the game. You can give Gandalf the spare Round Shield and Star Brooch, but don't forget to give him Glamdring!
A rundown of the other cards and why they are included is as follows:
- Celduin Traveler, Veteran Axehand, Veteran Sword-elf, & Dunedain Hunter: Very well-rounded allies that help control the board. Since the deck has next to no healing you should generally have your allies soak up damage and replace them as they die. The Veteran Sword-elf is able to heal itself by killing enemies so that's nice. You generally want to play the Dunedain Hunter after Sauron has passed so that you can immediately kill whatever enemy it summons.
- Honor Guard: A helpful ally in the early game since getting Block on your heroes is very important due to the lack of healing in this deck.
- Cry of Rohirrim Horns & Timely Rescue: Strong tempo plays that can be used to clear a location quickly. Since this deck runs Galadriel it can actually be acceptable to let the Looming Threat build up in certain locations. Since the heroes are easily able to kill multiple enemies each turn once they have their attachments, the resources that Sauron gains end up being fairly inconsequential.
- Against the Shadow: Just an overall strong card that you'll find in most decks that play Expert. You'll often have many units defend before traveling to a new location and then immediately cast Against the Shadow for a massive board swing.
Note: Only use Narya if you do not have Glamdring. RingsDB does not currently have Glamdring in its database.